Our kelp is grown in the clean, cold waters of Maine. Partnering with the amazing team at Atlantic Sea Farms we to can now lay claim to not just helping to sustain northeast farmers but to also aid in the migration from non-sustainable seafood to sustainable Kelp growers!
Kelp is very nutritious and delightfully delicious. East as a snack, toss on top of soups or salads to add more flavor and nutrition.
Make a seriously healing broth with our freeze dried kelp. Consider adding in our freeze dried northeast Green Onion slices or Freeze-dried northeast Parsley herb for a full flavored broth!
Kelp is full of Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals like iodine,
magnesium, potassium, Vitamin A, and Vitamin B12. Kelp also has the highest natural
concentration of calcium of any food out there!
Why is all of this important?
● Omega3 Fatty Acids - Can help promote cardiovascular health
● Iodine - An essential nutrient in regulating thyroid function
● Probiotics - Help improve gut health which has been linked to numerous health
● Vitamin B12 - Helps with red blood cell formation and anemia prevention, can
support bone health and reduce osteoporosis, and helps support healthy hair, skin
● Magnesium - Helps support bone health and bone absorption of calcium
● Calcium - Helps support bone strength and may help improve cardiovascular
● Vitamin A - Supports a healthy immune system, supports eye health, and may lower
the risk of certain types of cancers
● Potassium - Helps enhance metabolism and improve blood pressure
The Power of Positive Change:
Regenerative kelp aquaculture locally mitigates effects of climate change on our oceans with every harvest. That’s important work, and by Partnering with at Atlantic Sea Farms, Wellness Croft, Inc. sea an opportunity to make an even bigger positive impact. Together we work with fishermen farmers up and down the coast of Maine to diversify their incomes through kelp aquaculture. Together we are activating Maine’s proud heritage of hard work, ingenuity, and maritime know-how to adapt to, and mitigate effects of, climate change.