Northeast Grown Mars Grape Pouch
Fresh from the Clark Brothers Orchards in Ashfield, MA (pictured below)
Freeze dried at the peek of their flavor these addicting little gems come but once a year. We small batch hand process in our common allergen free facility. The Marquis grape is a blue, seedless, slipskin grape with an excellent Concord-like flavor that ripens in late September/early October in the Northeast. Slipskin varieties are characterized by soft flesh and tough skins that separate readily from the flesh, hence 'slipskin'. Great for fresh eating, it is a vigorous vine, a consistent and heavy producer and disease resistant. Once freeze-dried these babies crunch and the follow on flavor is just like eating a fresh grape. A delightful experience awaits you.
Our sharable (1) ounce pouches of Freeze-dried grapes is the equivalent in nutrition as almost 3/4s of a pound of fresh grapes!
There are significant health benefits to eating grapes, such as:
- Packed with Nutrients, especially Vitamins C and K
- High antioxidant contents may prevent chronic diseases
- Plant compounds may protect against certain types of Cancer
- Beneficial for Heart health in various impressive ways
- May decrease blood sugar levels and protect against Diabetes